- LTA Accredited+ Level 3 Coach
- Certified PTR Instructor
- DBS Checked
- Public Liability Insurance
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Safeguarding and Protection in Tennis
- Cardio Tennis Instructor
- REPs Registered LAO Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Soho Farmhouse: Private coaching.
- Winchester House School, near Brackley: Pre-Prep and Prep School.
- Discovery Summer: International Summer School.
- Nether Heyford Tennis Club, near Towcester: Adult and junior coaching.
- Bloxham School, near Banbury: U12-u18 including all performance squads.
- Wellingborough School: Pre-prep and U14-U16.
- Banbury West End Tennis Club: Tennis Tots, Mini Red, Mini Orange, Mini Green and Junior groups. Adults and children individual lessons.
- Kings Sutton Tennis Club Head Coach: Mini Red, Mini Orange, Mini Green and Junior groups. Adults and children individual lessons.
- Beachborough School, near Brackley: Pre-Prep and Prep School.
- Chacombe Primary School, near Banbury: Curriculum and After School Clubs.
- Hanwell Fields Primary School, Banbury: After School Clubs.
- Newbottle and Charlton Primary School, near Brackley: Curriculum and After School Clubs.
- Dr Radcliffe’s Primary School, Steeple Aston: Curriculum and After School Clubs.
- Christopher Rawlins Primary, Adderbury: Curriculum and After School Clubs.
- Great Rollright Primary, Oxfordshire: After School Clubs
- Individual lessons for adults and children at clubs, public courts, schools and private houses in Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Warwickshire.
Working with Cherwell District Council on the following initiatives:
- North Oxfordshire School Sports Partnership: Delivering curriculum tennis and after school clubs in primary schools.
- Past schools include: Sibford Gower Primary School, Wroxton Primary School, The Grange Primary School, Orchards Fields Primary School, Harriers Banbury Academy and St Mary’s Primary School.
- Activity Hubs: Introducing tennis to 5-15 year olds as part of a multi-sports holiday camp.
- Go Active: Cardio tennis for ages 16 years+ at discounted rates to increase accessibility and encourage participation.
- Active Women: Cardio tennis for women aged 16 years+ at discounted rates to increase accessibility and encourage participation.
- Saturday Club: Indoor mini red tennis coaching for 5-9 year olds in Banbury. Subsidised by Cherwell District Council.
Favourite Player: Tim Henman
Most like to be found working on a property restoration project in her spare time!