We have experience of coaching all ages of children and young adults within a school environment.
Whether your school is looking for tennis during curriculum time, afternoon sports sessions, breakfast club sessions or as an after school activity, we can create a suitable coaching programme to inspire the greatest improvement and enjoyment for your pupils.
Mini tennis and full tennis coaching is available for all abilities.
Click on your school to book forthcoming School Coaching Sessions
Year group session outlines:
Nursery, Reception and Years 1 & 2:
- Mini Red Tennis. Focus on ABC’s (Agility, Balance, Co-ordination and Speed). We look to improve general skill levels while introducing tennis rackets and balls.
Years 3 & 4:
- Further development of Mini Red Tennis Skills and ABC’s. As well as a more technical introduction of tennis strokes and basic tactical information.
Years 5 & 6:
- Technical development of the forehand, backhand, volley and serve using Mini Orange Tennis balls. Pupils participate in basic matchplay situations to establish a greater tactical knowledge of the game.
- Full tennis. Progressing established tennis strokes in an increasingly game based environment. Singles and doubles matchplay coaching.
- Tactical match situation coaching in preparation for school fixtures. Developing players technically in small coaching groups to maximise their potential.
Please contact us for full information regarding prices, equipment, facility needs and pupil numbers.