We have experience of coaching all ages of children and young adults within a school environment.
Whether your school is looking for tennis during curriculum time, afternoon sports sessions, breakfast club sessions or as an after school activity, we can create a suitable coaching programme to inspire the greatest improvement and enjoyment for your pupils.
Mini tennis and full tennis coaching is available for all abilities.
Year group session outlines:
Nursery, Reception and Years 1 & 2:
- Mini Red Tennis. Focus on ABC’s (Agility, Balance, Co-ordination and Speed). We look to improve general skill levels while introducing tennis rackets and balls.
Years 3 & 4:
- Further development of Mini Red Tennis Skills and ABC’s. As well as a more technical introduction of tennis strokes and basic tactical information.
Years 5 & 6:
- Technical development of the forehand, backhand, volley and serve using Mini Orange Tennis balls. Pupils participate in basic matchplay situations to establish a greater tactical knowledge of the game.
- Full tennis. Progressing established tennis strokes in an increasingly game based environment. Singles and doubles matchplay coaching.
- Tactical match situation coaching in preparation for school fixtures. Developing players technically in small coaching groups to maximise their potential.
Please contact us for full information regarding prices, equipment, facility needs and pupil numbers.
Years 1 & 2 Beginners/Improvers
Years 3 & 4 Beginners/Improvers
Years 5 & 6 Advanced Improvers/Performance
Following the latest Government announcement we will be resuming Holiday Camps and Focus Groups this Easter.
Should the Government scheduled return on 29th March be delayed, preventing the camps from taking place, you will be credited in full or can request a refund.
Please note, refunds will not include the payment gateway booking fee 1.4% + 20p for European cards and 2.9% = 20p for non-European cards.
If the Camp or Focus Group you require is sold out, please get in touch and we will look to add a further Coach.
We are looking to add further spaces week commencing 12th April. Please get in touch if you would like to be informed when these additional places become available.